European Industry Partnerships Collaborative Event
17 April Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Welcome to the IoT European Large-Scale Pilots Programme! A vibrant research, innovation, development and deployment IoT ecosystem across Europe!
The event is organised by the IoT Large-Scale Pilots Programme in collaboration with several European partnerships and DG Connect.
The aim of this workshop is to:
- Present the state-of-play and developments of European research and innovation landscape related to IoT/IIoT.
- Present the IoT Large-Scale Pilots Programme projects outcomes, the value proposition, the gaps identified and highlight the next steps for sustainability and scaling up the results.
- Discuss and provide recommendations for the future strategic directions for EU Research and Innovation from across the different European partnerships.
- Explore the role of European partnerships with industry in the future and analyse the concept for future European partnerships under the “Horizon Europe” EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2021-2027).
- Focus on European industry-driven priorities for converging technologies such as IoT/IIoT, 5G, AI, DLTs, edge computing in manufacturing, processing, construction, ICT and automotive.
Speakers from industry, research and academia representing different European partnership initiatives, the IoT Large-Scale Pilots Programme projects and the EC will analyse, and discuss the strategic directions, align the research priorities, identify the gaps and present their expectations for future research and innovation, and the impact of converging technologies such as IoT/IIoT, 5G, AI, DLTs, edge computing on low carbon and circular economy on manufacturing and processing to be addressed in the new European partnerships.
Different European partnership initiatives will present their position on specific themes (e.g. IoT/IIoT intelligent connectivity – infrastructure considerations/computing continuum edge-cloud-data centre; data space-deployment strategies; open HW/SW platforms – Raspberry PI/ARDUINO/ARM; open IoT/IIoT platforms; edge computing; distributed ledger technologies; security/trustworthiness; reference architectures/standardisation; IoT/IIoT/CPS innovation hubs, etc.) focusing on their activities and research, innovation and deployment plans.
IoT Large-Scale Pilots Programme projects will present their achievements, elaborate on future work, potential for sustainability and scaling-up.
For more information contact: email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!