13nov(nov 13)8:42 am14(nov 14)8:42 pmIOT TECH EXPO NORTH AMERICA 2019
The IoT Tech Expo North America will bring together key industries from across the world for 2 days of top level content and discussion. Exploring the latest innovations within the Internet
The IoT Tech Expo North America will bring together key industries from across the world for 2 days of top level content and discussion. Exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things covering its impact on many industries.
Taking place in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara) on November 13-14, the fourth annual North America event will host 5 co-located events covering IoT, 5G, Cyber Security, Cloud, AI, Big Data and Blockchain, with 12,000 attendees expected including IT decision makers, CxO’s, head’s of data and technology, researcher officers, data scientists, developers & makers, OEM’s, government and council officials, automotive exec’s, operators, technology providers, investors, VCs and many more.
Exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and covering the impact it has on many industries including manufacturing, transport, supply chain, logistics, automotive, construction, government, energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare and retail, this conference is not to be missed.
Key topics examined include: IIoT, connected fleet, smart logistics, building automation, smart grids, energy, cities, future of manufacturing, connectivity solutions, transport management, connected vehicles, asset monitoring, device management and more.
5 Co-located Events. 12,000 Attendees. 23 Conference Tracks. 500+ Speakers. 350+ Exhibitors.
- Robert Rencher, Associate Technical Fellow, Senior Systems Engineer, The Boeing Company
- Carl Stjernfeldt, Head of Corporate Development – Americas, Shell New Energies
- Jason Blumenauer, Senior Director of Security, FirstGroup America
- Wasif Khan, Director of Ethical Hacking, United Airlines
- Meenal Iyer, Director, Enterprise Analytics and Reporting Platforms, Macy’s
- Bob Wolpert, Chair of the Food Trust Advisory Council, Golden State Foods
- James St. Pierre, Deputy Director – IT Lab., National Institute of Standards & Technology
- Anna Bortolussi, Global Innovation & New Ventures Leader, P&G
- Misha Nikuin, Head of Intrapreneurship and Emerging Technology, Bechtel
- Anil Rachakonda, Vice President, Startup Program, Continental
- Dirk Schapeler, VP Digital, Bayer
- Pallav Agrawal, Director Data Science, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Ohad Zeira, Vice President – Fleet Ventures, Avis Budget Group
- Dennis Liu, Associate Director – Global Strategy & BD | Research & Innovation Center, Ford
- Sudhir Pai, Former Managing Director, Schlumberger
- Aanchal Gupta, Head of Security, Calibra, Facebook
The IoT Tech Expo will showcase the most cutting-edge technologies from more than 350 exhibitors and provide from over 500 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
There are a range of passes available from free expo passes to all-access Ultimate passes.
13 (Wednesday) 8:42 am - 14 (Thursday) 8:42 pm